As a diverse people of God, the mission of St. Timothy Episcopal Church is to be a welcoming and nurturing congregation, committed to devotion to God, spiritual development and care of the needs of the larger community.
St. Timothy’s was officially recognized as a new parish church at the diocesan convention of 2000. St. Timothy’s, Chehalis was formed as a result of the merger of two congregations: St. John’s Episcopal Church, Centralia, founded in 1889 and Church of the Epiphany, Chehalis, founded in 1885. St.Timothy’s uses the former church building of Church of the Epiphany and now serves the needs of the Episcopal Church in all of Lewis County.
St. Timothy’s welcomes all people and extends the opportunity to worship God in a nurturing atmosphere of warmth and friendliness.
Our future will be built on a firm foundation as we look for new ways of serving Christ in our community.